CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION AND RETURN TERMS
1. If you place orders electronically via the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract provided to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (OG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the products they purchase.
3. The cargo fee related to the shipment of product shall be paid by the seller for deliveries within Istanbul and by the buyer for deliveries outside Istanbul.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and/or organization at the address designated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and according to the specifications stated in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within three (3) days after becoming aware of the situation. The total price must be returned to the buyer must within fourteen (14) days.
IF THE PRICE FOR PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay for the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the seller's obligation to deliver the product shall end.
PURCHASES MADE BY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. If, after the delivery of the product, it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or finance institution, the buyer is obliged to return the product to the seller within three (3) days with the shipping expense covered by the seller.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE RELEVANT TERM DUE TO UNFORESEEN REASONS:
9. In case any force majeure event, which cannot be foreseen by the seller, arises and the product cannot be delivered within the relevant term, the buyer shall be notified about the situation. The buyer may request cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with similar one, or postponement of delivery until the relevant force majeure event has been eliminated. In case the buyer cancels the order; if the payment has been made in cash, the payment shall be paid in cash within fourteen (14) days following the cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment using a credit card and cancels it, the product price shall be refunded to the bank within fourteen (14) days following the cancellation, but the bank is likely to transfer the amount to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall examine the goods/services subject to this Agreement before accepting the delivery and shall not receive any squashed, broken, package torn etc. damaged and defective goods/services from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be accepted as undamaged and sound. The buyer must protect the good/service with care after delivery. The goods/services shall not be used if the buyer will use their right of withdrawal. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. The buyer may exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract within 14 (fourteen) days of the delivery date of the product to the buyer or to the person/organization at the address designated by the buyer by notifying the seller using the contact details below, without incurring any legal or criminal liability and without providing any reason.
12. CONTACT DETAILS OF THE SELLER FOR NOTIFICATION ON RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
LAKA TURİZM TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ – INTERNET ON FURNITURE
ADDRESS: Sünnetçi Sokak, No: 4, 34676, Beylerbeyi – Üsküdar / Istanbul
TEL: 216-343 4215
FAX: 216-343 4216
TERM OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer purchased a service, then this fourteen-day (14) period shall start from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal shall not be exercised in the service contracts, which the rendering of service started with the approval of the consumer, before the right of withdrawal period expires.
14. The seller shall bear the costs arising from the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
15. in order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notice must be served to the seller by registered mail, fax or email within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the scope of the provisions of the "Products for which right of withdrawal cannot be used” set out in this contract.
EXERCISING OF RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice for the product delivered to the third party or to the buyer, (if the invoice for the product to be returned is corporate, the return invoice issued by the organization must be sent when returning the product. Refunds of orders issued on behalf of the organizations will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The products to be returned must be delivered completely and without damage, including the return form, their boxes, packaging, and standard accessories, if any.
18. The seller shall be obligated to refund the total amount and return the documents that put the buyer under debt to the buyer within 10 (ten) days and to receive the returned product within 20 (twenty) days latest after receiving the withdrawal notification.
19. In the event of a decrease in the value of the goods due to a fault of the buyer or if it becomes impossible to return it, the buyer shall be obligated to compensate the seller for the damages in proportion to their fault. However, the buyer shall not be responsible for any changes or deficiencies caused by the proper use of the product or the goods during the withdrawal period.
20. In case the price falls below the campaign limit amount provided by the seller due to exercising the right of withdrawal, the discount amount that has been used in the campaign shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS FOR WHICH RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. Pursuant to the regulation, it is not possible to return the goods that are prepared in line with the buyer's request or personal needs and that are not suitable for return such as underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, perishable products or that may expire, products that are not suitable to be returned in terms of health and hygiene if the package is opened by the buyer after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, services immediately rendered electronically or intangible goods delivered to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables which the package is opened by the buyer. Furthermore, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal for the services commenced with the approval of the consumer before the withdrawal period expires.
22. In order to be able to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikini, books, replicable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CDs and tapes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), their packaging must be unopened, untested, unbroken and unused.
DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES:
23. The buyer agrees, represents and undertakes to pay interest and to be liable to the bank in the event of defaulting on the payment transactions with the credit card, pursuant to the credit card agreement between the card holder banks. In this case, the relevant bank may resort to legal means, request the expenses and the power of attorney fees to arise from the buyer, and in the event that the buyer defaults on its debt, the buyer agrees to pay the seller's losses and damages incurred due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. By Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer),
You can transfer the amount to any of our accounts (TRY) at ……………………………….. bank.
25. You can use online single payment or online installment options for all your credit cards on our website. For the online payments, your credit card is charged with the relevant amount after your order is confirmed.